Public Lecture Series ETH Zurich: The UN Sustainable Development Goals in Context
Shruti Patel, Biovision Programme Manager will participate on 8th April 2020 at the discussion about "Sustainable food, land, water and oceans"
What are the major challenges and chances related to sustainable development? How can science contribute to sustainability?
The United Nations Agenda 2030 and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) provide an opportunity for the international community to shape the course of sustainable development. With their range of expertise, universities can develop the science to help achieving the SDGs.
Public Lecture Series at ETH Zurich
This spring semester, ETH Zurich is offering a public lecture series on The UN Sustainable Development Goals in Context. Join the lecture series and gain insights from cutting-edge science and leading societal actors.
- When? Every Wednesday between 19 February to 20 May 2020, 17:15 hrs – 19:00 hrs
Shruti Patel, Biovision Programme Manager, Panelist, 8th April 2020, "Sustainable food, land, water and oceans"
- Where? ETH Zurich Main Building, Rämistrasse 101, CH-8092 Zurich (lecture hall: HG D 1.1).
- All lectures are open to the public. No registration is necessary.
- The lectures will be held in English.
- Further information can be found on: www.ethz.ch/sdg